last stand dead zone on Fb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

last stand dead zone on Fb

Post by ashleym100 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 pm

been playing last stand on FB for over a week now no issues... played fine all day, then tonight i went to sign in and got this message?????
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to fb.deadzonegame.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Technical Details

fb.deadzonegame.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 08/02/2014 11:00 PM. The current time is 09/02/2014 12:28 AM. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

ashleym100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last stand dead zone on Fb

Post by Cybercynic on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 am

ashleym100 wrote:been playing last stand on FB for over a week now no issues... played fine all day, then tonight i went to sign in and got this message?????
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to fb.deadzonegame.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Technical Details

fb.deadzonegame.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 08/02/2014 11:00 PM. The current time is 09/02/2014 12:28 AM. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

You should read the board message on our home page.

Cybercynic
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top