New admin wanted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New admin wanted!

Post by TheASDF on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 am

I admit I have not been active as of the past few weeks and it doesn't feel right running this forum if I am not active. As a result, I am looking for a new admin, someone who can take care of the forum in my place. I will not leave and will offer any guidance you need but you will be in charge for the most part.

I don't expect many applications but if you would like to run this community, feel free to send me a PM. I am not too fussy but to help you write the PM, I'll lay down a few pointers to talk about.

- Have you had any past experience with forums?
- Any moderating positions (including Admin or Owner?)
- Why do you want to get this position?
- How often do you visit the forum?

Hopefully, somebody will take better care of this forum.

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin wanted!

Post by Cybercynic on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:06 am

I have done this sort of thing before, but check your inbox for further details.

Don't give up mate.

Cybercynic
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Wood_Movie on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 am

Hello, In this i will be writing on how i would be an acceptable admin for this page, it will include what i will bring and how i will do it.

Firstly i think i would be fitting considering i have done this sort of this before for many different websites ranging from ones like yourselves to minecraft forum's as an administrator. I had many good review's untill i got reported by a few members because i did not solve there problem correcly therefor they meliciously reported me which resulted in me no-longer having the admin role.

Secondly, If i were to be an admin i would be active quite alot, because i have alot of spare time in between collage and work (i work on weekends for 7hrs a day), so i would be able to see what people are wanting to have answered. This would draw more people to the game because of friendly people.

Yours sinceerly

Mr_Wood_Movie

Mr_Wood_Movie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Alright then, closing this thread!

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down