Welcome to TheDeadZone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to TheDeadZone!

Post by TheASDF on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 am

Hello everybody,

I have created this forum in the interest of everyone who enjoys playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone by ConArtistGames and wanted a place to meet other players to talk and discuss the game.

I am still editing permissions and categories and this forum is far from finished (the final design may even include a background!). I may plan to include Facebook integration and a bunch of other widgets and perhaps a Portal.

The main point I would like to stress is that this forum is only a temporary measure. I wanted to create a forum but I am afraid that if not many users join, then this will be a failure. If it is a success, I will shift us over to a proper server with a proper domain name.

For now, we have this forum which I believe is more than adequate for our needs. However, I need your help. I am not sure what sections you guys will want. I have added General Chat for Dead Zone but the rest is up to you. I have created a topic here;

http://thedeadzone.roleaddict.com/t2-suggest-new-sub-forums#2

Suggest any forum that you think would be useful and I will create one. Hopefully this way I don't create any useless sections.

Until next time,
TheASDF

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to TheDeadZone!

Post by Insert Your Name Here on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:43 pm

For now, the General Chat is enough, as we haven't got too much people. As we grow, add an Off Topic and Roleplay section. When we got a proper PvP and communication system (in DZ), create a Clan section also. I hope Con would notice this and create a forum soon.

Insert Your Name Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Thats what I thought. With the glorious amount of members we have atm, I think this should suffice. I am trying to get as much exposure as I can for this forum and I have tried contacting Con for some help. Hopefully he will reply with at least some help.

It would do me a huge favor if you guys could help me out. Try to get Con to notice this forum. We can make this work fellas!

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum