Manually controlling scavenging parties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manually controlling scavenging parties

Post by TheASDF on Mon May 28, 2012 2:34 pm

When you send off your survivors to scavenge in buildings, is there any added benefit to doing it manually? I'm not sure how anybody would measure it without statistical analysis (Hence why I didn't do it) but do you get more resources by doing them manually? More XP maybe?

If not, what is the point in doing raids manually?

Edit: Just realised the time is faster but other than that.

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manually controlling scavenging parties

Post by Ecthel_013 on Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Automated missions don't give XP, have a very high chance of getting your survivors injured, and there's always a 10% chance of failure no matter how many survivors you send. Also, other than the ones that are specifically for automating them, you don't get achievements for automated missions.

Ecthel_013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Your Name Here on Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Ecthel_013 wrote:Automated missions don't give XP, have a very high chance of getting your survivors injured, and there's always a 10% chance of failure no matter how many survivors you send. Also, other than the ones that are specifically for automating them, you don't get achievements for automated missions.
Despite all of that, automatic missions DO have an advantage: Survivor economy. When you're out of scavengers, you could always automate missions with a fighter. It's impossible to manually loot with 1 fighter.

Insert Your Name Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF on Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Insert Your Name Here wrote:
Despite all of that, automatic missions DO have an advantage: Survivor economy. When you're out of scavengers, you could always automate missions with a fighter. It's impossible to manually loot with 1 fighter.

One man looting is possible manually. You just need to be on your toes and relatively strong.

Ecthel_013 wrote:Automated missions don't give XP, have a very high chance of getting your survivors injured, and there's always a 10% chance of failure no matter how many survivors you send. Also, other than the ones that are specifically for automating them, you don't get achievements for automated missions.

Oh my god... I swear it does give XP. Otherwise my characters wouldn't be leveling up.

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrobbinHood on Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 am

Really? Every time a mission is automated and the summary screen shows up, it shows no XP gained.
ThrobbinHood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMZK on Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

its better if you do the missions manually cause first what this game made so cool are the missions where you can control more characters than just one en where you have to use a strategie against the zombies.

TMZK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF on Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

ThrobbinHood wrote:Really? Every time a mission is automated and the summary screen shows up, it shows no XP gained.

I rarely do missions manually. I sure as hell haven't done enough to get my characters to the levels they are now.

TheASDF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Your Name Here on Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm

TMZK wrote:its better if you do the missions manually cause first what this game made so cool are the missions where you can control more characters than just one en where you have to use a strategie against the zombies.
Due to grammer issue, I'm not sure what the FUCK are you really talking about, so I'll assume that you like manual missions due to the ability to control survivors. Well, that's not auto missions are made for.

Insert Your Name Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MENACE on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Due to grammer issue, I'm not sure what the FUCK are you really talking about, so I'll assume that you like manual missions due to the ability to control survivors. Well, that's not auto missions are made for.

Seems you have a few grammar issues yourself my friend...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybercynic on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 am

Gentlemen, calm yourselves.

Cybercynic
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content