Supply Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supply Box

Post by TheASDF on Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Theres a new tab in the inventory after the new patch. Unless I missed something in the changelog, there doesn't seem to be an explanation for it. What do you guys think its for?

TheASDF

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Ecthel_013 on Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

Straight from the changelog:
HERC Supply Boxes
Secured supply boxes left by HERC are scattered throughout the Dead Zone. Each Supply Box contains either an uncommon, rare, very rare or premium item. You'll need a specialty Keycards to unlock each one.

Ecthel_013

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Waraddicts on Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

These're only Lv.4 boxes. Not worth the fuel to buy access cards.

Waraddicts

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Ecthel_013 on Tue May 22, 2012 4:05 pm

I currently have a Level 17, 2 Level 13s, a Level 10 and a Level 4 in my inventory. There were also people on Get Satisfaction that got Level 20 boxes.

Ecthel_013

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Insert Your Name Here on Tue May 22, 2012 7:57 pm

2 Level 13 boxes here. Just need the ability to loot Supply Keys (ever very rarely) now, or this game's destroyed.

Insert Your Name Here

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by TheASDF on Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Ah I can't believe I missed that. I knew these supply boxes existed but never made the link Razz

Why do they need their own inventory slot?

TheASDF

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Cybercynic on Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 am

I see it as a way to monetize the game for now, it may change in the future.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Quotex on Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm

I got 60 problems, and theyre all box shaped. If only i could find my damn keys.

Quotex

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by TheASDF on Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Quotex wrote:I got 60 problems, and theyre all box shaped. If only i could find my damn keys.

You have 60 of them already? How do you guys manage!

TheASDF

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by ThrobbinHood on Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 am

TheASDF wrote:
Quotex wrote:I got 60 problems, and theyre all box shaped. If only i could find my damn keys.

You have 60 of them already? How do you guys manage!

They show up with surprising frequency actually (at least to me and TheASDF apparently). I feel as if I find them at least once a mission or every other mission in the level 20 streets and security buildings. Would make sense to let you find a ton of boxes, give you chances to buy more keys once you open one up and find a bad item.

Is it actually possible to find the keys themselves in missions?
avatar
ThrobbinHood

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Ecthel_013 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

ThrobbinHood wrote:
They show up with surprising frequency actually (at least to me and TheASDF apparently). I feel as if I find them at least once a mission or every other mission in the level 20 streets and security buildings. Would make sense to let you find a ton of boxes, give you chances to buy more keys once you open one up and find a bad item.

Is it actually possible to find the keys themselves in missions?

Afraid not, though Con is thinking of making them task rewards.

Ecthel_013

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by TMZK on Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Ecthel_013 wrote:
ThrobbinHood wrote:
They show up with surprising frequency actually (at least to me and TheASDF apparently). I feel as if I find them at least once a mission or every other mission in the level 20 streets and security buildings. Would make sense to let you find a ton of boxes, give you chances to buy more keys once you open one up and find a bad item.

Is it actually possible to find the keys themselves in missions?

Afraid not, though Con is thinking of making them task rewards.

Con should do that cause if you want tot open those boxes it will cost you a lot of fuel.

TMZK

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Cybercynic on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:15 pm

I have not ran across one yet.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by TheASDF on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Cybercynic wrote:I have not ran across one yet.

Seriously? Not even one?

Are you looking in the right place? In your inventory, there is a completely separate tab for Supply Boxes.

TheASDF

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Cybercynic on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 am

TheASDF wrote:
Cybercynic wrote:I have not ran across one yet.

Seriously? Not even one?

Are you looking in the right place? In your inventory, there is a completely separate tab for Supply Boxes.

I looked at that tab. I kinda forgot to mention my inventory is full. That awkward moment when you regret having over 400 guns.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by TheASDF on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 am

Cybercynic wrote:
TheASDF wrote:
Cybercynic wrote:I have not ran across one yet.

Seriously? Not even one?

Are you looking in the right place? In your inventory, there is a completely separate tab for Supply Boxes.

I looked at that tab. I kinda forgot to mention my inventory is full. That awkward moment when you regret having over 400 guns.

Whattttttt.....

What are the other 100 items?

Well you aren't missing out. Square boxes that don't do much.

TheASDF

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Cybercynic on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 am

TheASDF wrote:
Cybercynic wrote:
TheASDF wrote:
Cybercynic wrote:I have not ran across one yet.

Seriously? Not even one?

Are you looking in the right place? In your inventory, there is a completely separate tab for Supply Boxes.

I looked at that tab. I kinda forgot to mention my inventory is full. That awkward moment when you regret having over 400 guns.

Whattttttt.....

What are the other 100 items?

Well you aren't missing out. Square boxes that don't do much.

Gear and crafting stuff that i'm slowly but surely clearing out along with most of the guns.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supply Box

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum